LINKS - GENERAL
- ESU – European Students’ Union is the umbrella organisation of 49 national unions of students from 38 countries and through these members represents over 10 million students. The aim of ESU is to represent and promote the educational, social, economic and cultural interests of students at a European level towards all relevant bodies and in particular the European Union, Council of Europe and UNESCO.
- IAAS - the International Association of Students in Agricultural and Related Sciences is at the moment one of the world's biggest student organizations and one of the leading agricultural student associations.
- Study In Europe Website
LINKS - FOR APPLICANTS AND STUDENTS, BEFORE AND DURING YOUR PARTICIPATION IN IMRD
- IMRD Student Association website: read the latest news of the IMRD student association. See the Newsletters 1, 2 and 3.
- The Erasmus Student Network Belgium : international students in Belgium
- The Erasmus Student Network Gent : international students in Ghent
- Study Abroad - Destination Ghent : website and brochure for Foreign students in Ghent
- Information for exchange students at Ghent University: The general information here is also applicable for the IMRD-ATLANTIS students, some of the information is only for European Exchange students within Socrates, Erasmus and Leonardo projects.
- Living in Ghent and Belgium : Ghent University website introduces you to life in Belgium and Ghent, prepare yourself and consult this site here
- Ghent University General Information for degree students
University of Arkansas
- Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/UARKstudyabroad
- Become a fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/UARKstudyabroad
- Follow our Blog: http://studyabroadarkansas.blogspot.com
- Pisa case study 2008 - final reports 1/2/3
- Pisa case study 2008 - pictures
- program Pisa case study 2009
- Pisa University for International Students
- Reports and planning of previous and ongoing case study projects in Nitra: click here
- Nitra for International Students
- Nitra Case study 2009 - report