- US students will study at their home institution and at two EU institutes minimum.
- EU students will study at two EU institutes minimum and one US institute.
- Students need to spend at least one year on either side of the Atlantic.
- Students need to obtain approximately the same amount of ECTS or credits on either side of the Atlantic with a minimum of 40 ECTS at both sides.
- Case study and/or internship module (minimum 10 ECTS) obligatory part of the curriculum.
- Combining a total of minimum 120 ECTS over the 2 academic years.
Minimum requirements for EU student mobility:
- First study period in Ghent university (30-40 ECTS).
- Out of the 4 remaining study periods (2 specialized modules, 1 case study and 1 master thesis module), minimum one has to be followed at a different EU institution from the first module institute, and minimum one at one of the US institutions.
Minimum requirements for US student mobility:
- First study period in the US home institution (30-40 ECTS).
- Out of the 4 remaining study periods (2 specialized modules, 1 case study and 1 master thesis module) minimum two have to be followed at two different EU institutions (10-30 ECTS in each EU institute).
The figure below represent the possibilities for mobility